Captain Jack is giving away $300,000 in Free Casino Cash over the next 4 weeks. You can win today in just one step - simply open an account at Captain Jack today.
Every day, 50 lucky people will get a chip for 300 big ones, just for opening an account. To find out if you're a winner, all you need to do is to open the Captain Jack software at 3PM (EST) and you will see a message letting you know if you won or not.
You should log in every day to see if you're on the list - with this many prizes, you have great odds of being a winner.
YOU MAY ONLY CLAIM YOUR CHIP ON THE DAY YOU WIN. IF YOU WIN TODAY, YOU MUST CLAIM TODAY. That means if you don't log in to see if you're a winner, you could lose your $300 prize.
Here's what you get when you win:
If you need any help, get in touch with us any time day or night
Live Chat Support
Good luck land lubber
The Captain & Crew
P.S. You should add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email address book to make sure you don't miss any loot you're entitled to. Click here if you need some help.
Terms and Conditions
- This promotion is only available to new players at Captain Jack casino.
- The $300 free chip prize must be claimed on the day that the winner is announced.
- If the $300 free chip prize is not claimed on the day that it is won, the prize will be forfeited.
- Daily winners will only be notified in the Captain Jack software. Players must log in to their Captain Jack casino account in order to see if they are a winner.
- No multiple accounts are allowed. If a player is found to be creating multiple accounts in order to amass entries, all linked accounts will be closed and any prizes removed.
$300 Free Chip Rules
- This chip may be used to play All Allowed games at Captain Jack Casino.
- There is a 30x wager requirement for Slots and Keno games, and 60x for Table Games.
- The $300 free chip has a 2x max cashout.
- You may not redeem two free chips in a row. If your last transaction was a free chip, you'll need to make a deposit in order to redeem this chip. If you are unsure of your last transaction, please contact Captain Jack Customer Support to confirm